Kitchen Door Workshop are proud to present yet another fantastic competition, this time, should you be lucky enough, you could win your kitchen or bedroom doors for FREE! (up to the value of £250)
The rules are simple, just go to our Facebook Page and upload your very best before and after pictures of your kitchen or bedroom renovation!
The trick is get as many likes as you possibly can so once you have uploaded your pics be sure to tell everyone you know to head on over to the Kitchen Door Workshop Facebook Page to like your pics!!
Want to encourage more like? Well why not go one step ahead and also upload your comments and if you have one a full video tour!!
We will be posting the very best ones on our blog for all to see.
Good Luck to you all - We cant wait to hear from you.
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Kitchen Door Workshop Limited (company no.] 3084428 whose registered office is at Kitchen Door Workshop Limited, Millers Yard, Straight Half Mile, Maresfield, East Sussex, TN22 3AY.
- Employees of Kitchen Door Workshop Limited or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee to enter this competition. However, the competition is open to Kitchen Door Workshop custom- ers and to win back the cost of their doors to the value of £250.00 the winner will need to provide their order number/ invoice proving original purchase.
- Please note that only one promotional offer can be used at any one time.
- Route to entry for the competition is via Facebook and details of how to enter are https://www.facebook.com/ KitchenDoorWorkshop
- Closing date for entry will be at 5pm on Monday 30th September 2013. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Further information can be found on this page.
- Kitchen Door Workshop Limited reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Kitchen Door Workshop Limited’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Kitchen Door Workshop Limited.
- Kitchen Door Workshop Limited reserves the right to reject and remove any entry without reason.
- Kitchen Door Workshop Limited is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen and verified by Kitchen Door Workshop Limited management from all entries.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 30 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Kitchen Door Workshop Limited will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The winner will have to submit to Kitchen Door workshop their original order number/invoice in order to confirm their doors are a Kitchen Door Workshop product and the total amount they cost which will be refunded up to £250.00.
- Kitchen Door Workshop Limited’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image/s in any publicity material. Kitchen Door Workshop owns the copyright of any images published. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 30 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the fol- lowing address Kitchen Door Workshop Limited, Millers Yard, Straight Half Mile, Maresfield, East Sussex, TN22 3AY
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Kitchen Door Workshop Limited and not to any other