End display shelf units
- Must See How to measure your doors and drawer fronts
- Must See The most common mistakes people make when replacing their kitchen doors
- Must See End panels, infill panels and corner posts
- How to measure cornice, pelmet and plinth
- How to measure sloping doors
- How to avoid problems with drawer fronts in tight corners
- How to replace L shape corner cupboard doors
- End display shelf units
Replace Your Current End Display Shelf Unit
We often get asked if it is possible to cover existing wall end shelves with self-adhesive vinyl and edging tape.
Kitchen Door Workshop don’t advise this as it would be really fiddly, take so long to do and the final result probably wouldn’t look very professional either.
The best solution is to replace your current unit with a matching wall end or base end shelf unit which will be a perfect match to your new doors.
Angled Or Square Style?
In our Trends range, end shelf units come in two different styles; a square style and an angled style.
Wall end shelf units come in two heights 720mm and 900mm and the depth and width is always 300mm by 300mm although you can cut these down to size on site.
Base end shelf units also come in an angled and square style and they are right or left handed.
Angled base end shelf unit (left hand)
This example shows a left handed, angled version which fits on the left hand side of a base unit.
Next day delivery on Stock doors
Made to measure sizes in 7 Days
Pick your delivery date